Jobs at Community Child Care (NSW)
Come work for us!
Community Child Care Co-operative aims to inform and inspire the early education and care sector, and influence government policy, practices and programs so children in NSW can access quality early education and care that meet the needs of their communities. To do this well we need even more great people working with us.
Project Officer/Consultant ECEC
Purpose of Role
To provide customised operational, business support and professional development to the ECEC sector.
- Identifying service and learning needs and providing support through sound project planning, resources and tools
- Providing operational advice and support around service management, governance, business and financial planning, promoting and enhancing quality service delivery
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Providing relevant resources
- Contributing to and maintaining quality administration procedures, high quality reports and documentation
- Providing excellent customer services answering emails & phone enquires, planning and evaluating visits to services
- Visiting services to provide onsite consulting support
- Coordinating professional learning/training to deliver best outcomes for projects
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Early Education and Care sector
This role is based in Marrickville. Travel across the state will be expected.