Diane Lawson, Chief Executive Officer
Diane has over 25 years’ experience as an executive in the non-profit, health and social care sectors in Australia, England and the Middle East. With qualifications at degree and masters level in nursing, women’s studies and human resource development, Diane has lead on the development of an extensive range of highly credible evidence based policies, products and services to build workforce capacity.
Diane was for seven years the CEO of the Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council gaining stakeholder buy in and forging agreements that were intrinsic to establishing the children’s services and other sectors qualifications in the training packages.
For the past six years, Diane has been working overseas including; in England, leading on the review of solicitor education and training and developing and implementing a national leadership framework for the adult social care sector. In the Middle East, she has managed the development of nursery care occupational standards for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and developed a standards framework to underpin the regulation of the social care sector in Dubai.
- Amanda Archer | CSCM Co-ordinator
- Louise Black | Project Officer
- Kerry Brady | Professional Learning Facilitator
- Lucy Brown | Business Development & Marketing Manager
- Anthea Charalambous | Marketing, Sales and Events
- Marie Deverill | Consultancy
- Nathalie Dupavillon | Membership Engagement Officer
- Karen Grant | Customer Service Officer
- Ana Goncalves | Payroll & HR Officer
- Rowanne Hazeldene | Membership Engagement Officer
- Kathleen Herrick | Professional Learning Facilitator
- Shannon Hunter | Customer Service Manager
- Cinzia Immuni | Start Strong Project Manager
- Hedy Kalach | Finance Manager
- Diane Lawson | CEO
- Kathy Lawton | Start Strong Co-ordinator
- Indra Alaga Raja | Customer Service Officer
- Elizabeth Stasous | Bookkeeper
- John Stewart | Manager, program delivery