What we do
Community Child Care Co-operative:
- Is an advocate for education and care services and for the children and families who use these services. We are the peak body for community based education and care services in NSW.
- Provides professional development, resourcing and training for education and care services and education and care services staff.
- Works to ensure children and families have access to quality, affordable education and care services.
- Manages education and care services as required.
The activities and achievements of Community Child Care, as well as financial and corporate information, are detailed in the following annual reports:
- 2015/16 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2014/15 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2013/14 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2012/13 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2011/12 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2010/11 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2009/10 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2008/09 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2007/08 Annual Report | Download PDF
- 2006/07 Annual Report | Download PDF
Community Child Care Co-operative Rules
Community Child Care is registered and constituted as a co-operative under the NSW Co-operatives Act 1992. The rules of Community Child Care Co-operative (NSW) Ltd. are available for inspection here:
- Community Child Care Co-operative rules | Download PDF
Feedback and Complaints
Community Child Care Co–operative welcomes feedback on our services whether this is a compliment which can be passed on to staff or a complaint which may result in an improvement in the way we do business. Click on the links below for further information.
- Guidelines for Compliments/Complaints about Community Child Care Co-operative
- Compliments/Complaint Form
Statement of Apology and Commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Community Child Care Co-operative Ltd. (NSW) acknowledges the loss of family, cultural identity, land, language and community of Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders through the policies and practices of Australian governments, organisations and people.
Framework for Cultural Inclusion
Our work at Community Child Care NSW is undertaken within a framework of cultural inclusion.
- Read our Framework for Cultural Inclusion.