Register to become a member or associate
Membership is open to education and care services and individuals working in them. For details on membership benefits, click here.
The costs for membership are:
- Community-based services – $240 per year (inc. GST)
- Individual Membership – $190 per year (inc. GST)
- Associate Services – $240 per year (inc. GST)
- Associate Individual – $190 per year (inc. GST)
- Associate Student Membership – $95 per year (inc. GST)
Full time students studying to obtain a degree or a nationally recognised qualification to enable employment in the education and care services sector. Please include a photocopy of your student card and course details.
If your service is a council-based service and your council/sponsor body is a member, you may be entitled to a reduction in fees. Please call Community Child Care for more information on (02) 8922 6444.
*All members agree to abide by the Constitution of Community Child Care.
* All membership applications are subject to approval by the Board of Community Child Care Co-operative. In becoming a member of Community Child Care you are acknowledging that Community Child Care Co-operative is a peak organisation for children’s services in NSW.
There are two ways to sign up:
1. Submit details and make a payment online (Members access)
Use our online shop to become a member and access the Community Child Care member's website.
2. Download a form and mail/fax it to us
- Download Membership form (PDF 2.7MB), print and fill in details
- Send forms and payment to:
Community Child Care Co-operative (NSW),
Building 21, 142 Addison Road, Marrickville NSW 2204
or fax credit card payments to (02) 8922 6446
After we receive your details and process your payment, we will send your membership pack and website login details to you by mail. Your website login details will give you access to Members-only areas of the website.
‘NQF In A Box’ website information
The recently launched ‘NQF In A Box’ website is a special benefit for Community Child Care members and associates. It's a website containing resources and information about the National Quality Framework. To access this site, please sign up for membership below – if you are already a member, please login to the main Community Child Care website (go to: Members & Associates login) using your membership details, and go to: http://ccccnsw.org.au/members/nqf-in-a-box