CCCC’s Professional Development
Community Child Care Co-operative (NSW) offers a range of professional development programs based on our 30+ years of provision of professional development to the education and care sector. We offer:
- Customised professional development sessions
- Professional development offered via webinar
- Calendared training and special events
All education and care services can access CCCC’s range of professional development opportunities.
Cost per 3-hour session:
- Metropolitan Sydney: $900 + GST (the area bordered by Sutherland/Hornsby/Penrith)
- Outer metropolitan NSW: $1, 200 + GST (Central Coast/Newcastle/Wollongong)
- Rest of NSW: $1, 600 + GST (north of Newcastle, west of Blue Mountains, south of Wollongong)
- 8 hours mentoring One-on-one mentoring for your service’s director by a professional learning facilitator delivered to your service. 8 hours in total.
- 2 hours professional development analysis Your professional learning facilitator works with you to determine your service’s professional development needs.
- 2 professional development sessions Sessions delivered at your service for your entire staff team. 2 x 3-hour sessions specially tailored to meet your service’s needs.
- Metropolitan Sydney: $2,200 + GST (the area bordered by Sutherland/Hornsby/Penrith)
- Outer metropolitan NSW: $3,000 + GST (Central Coast/Newcastle/Wollongong)
- Rest of NSW: $3,800 + GST (north of Newcastle, west of Blue Mountains, south of Wollongong)
Why invest in professional development?
An investment in professional development, as well as being required under the National Quality Standard, has a range of benefits for education and care services.
- It allows staff to develop their potential,
- It allows staff to achieve personal and workplace goals
- It has a significant positive impact on staff retention
- It enables staff to maintain and improve their professional competence by keeping abreast of new technology, theory, requirements and practice
- It enables staff and providers to be confident in their ability to comply with professional regulatory obligations
- It contributes towards increased value and respect for sector professionalism
Who should undertake professional development?
Everyone needs to be involved in professional growth. Some learning will be by personal choice and some as required by the profession and or the workplace.
Community Child Care Co-operative (NSW) also provides: